International undergraduate program
Based on the Dean Decree of the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Diponegoro number 00158/UN22.214.171.124/HK/2021 concerning the Stipulation of Guidelines for the Implementation of the International Exposure Program for International Undergraduate Program (IUP) Students, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Diponegoro, that all IUP students are required to complete the International Exposure activity as one of the graduation requirements.
INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE DATA RECAPITULATION AT FISIP
What is International Exposure?
International Exposure activities carried out by students abroad can take the form of:
Short Course (Summer Course/ Winter Course)
Lecture activities are carried out for approximately 4 weeks (usually) which aim more at introducing the culture of the destination country. It usually takes time during the semester break. The activities are more focused on cultural introduction activities, so they usually don’t offer lots of credits to be converted to Study Programs at the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Universitas Diponegoro.
- Please be aware that Course Conversion is an authority of the Study Program. So, please discuss it with the respective Study Programs on your plans to take the Short Course.
- During the pandemic, it is possible to take short courses either online or offline.
- FISIP partner universities that have accepted students to take part in the Short Course program are Istanbul Aydin University and Asia University
It is a lecture activity for IUP FISIP UNDIP students at partner universities abroad. Activities are carried out within one semester or a maximum of 2 semesters. In this activity, students can take several courses at partner universities. At the end of this activity, there are two schemes, namely Credit Bearing and Credit Transfer System. The Credit Bearing System is the result of credits for courses taken at partner universities. It is not converted into credits at Undip, but only as a supplement to the diploma. Meanwhile, the Credit Transfer System allows students to convert the credits they get at overseas universities. FISIP UNDIP still implements a Single Degree system, meaning that the degree students get when they graduate is only from Universitas Diponegoro. In contrast to the regular class, students in the IUP class will receive an IUP pass certificate by the Undip Rector at the end of the study as stated in the Universitas Diponegoro Rector Regulation No. 4 of 2020 concerning Academic Regulations in the Education Sector of Universitas Diponegoro Undergraduate Program in the part four on International Class Article 8 paragraph 9.
Credit Transfer system Program (CTS Program)
It is a lecture activity at partner universities abroad with a credit transfer process at the end of the activity. This means that the credits of courses taken abroad will later be recognized as courses at Universitas Diponegoro. Moreover, the MBKM (Merdeka Belajar Kampus Merdeka/ Merdeka Learning Merdeka Campus) allows students to be able to convert courses obtained at partner universities abroad to Universitas Diponegoro.
UNIVERSITY PARTNERS AND EXCHANGE OPPORTUNITY
As one of the best universities in Indonesia, Diponegoro University has established several collaborations with the best universities in the world. This information can be accessed at https://io.undip.ac.id/collaboration/. Students can independently seek information regarding partner universities that can accept them for student exchange there. Here are some partner universities with Diponegoro University that are actively collaborating and accepting students there.
|No||University||Country||Aplication Deadline Program/ Fall Semester||Aplication Deadline Program/ Spring Semester||Requirements||Students||University Useful Link||Link Google Drive|
|1||National Tsing Hua University||Taiwan||April 15, 2022||October 24, 2022||"1. An completed exchange student online application form|
2. An official copy of the applicant's current transcript
3. A study plan
4. A copy of passport or other document verifying nationality
5. An official copy of your home university enrollment record
6. An application checklist"
|2||National Central University||Taiwan||April 30, 2022||Oktober 24, 2022||"1. Official Enrolment Certificate issued by Home University|
2. Official Historical Academic Transcript issued by Home University (must
contain GPA and please provide the grading system of the school)
3. Letter of Recommendation
4. Copy of Information Page of Passport
5. Copy of Student ID Card of Home University
6. Head Photo: it should be in JPEG file and followed by the passport photo
|3||University Malaya ||Malaysia ||April 30, 2022||October 24, 2022||1. Passport-size Photograph [3.5cm (w) x 4.5cm(h), White Background]|
2. A copy of latest academic transcript (must be in English)
3. A copy of the student's passport (front page with ID)
4. Proof of English Language Proficiency
5. Confirmation Letter issued by home university
|Free tuition for two students |
for the third students : MYR1,260 + MYR 6,30 : MYR 1,890
|4||Woosong University ||Korea Selatan||December 30, 2022||Desember 01, 2022||1. Passport |
3. Enrollment Certificate
4. English Proficiency
|5||Istanbul Aydin University (Offline winter course program 2023)||Turki||October 24, 2022||"1. Copy of passport |
2. Latest academic transcript
3. enrollment certificate
4. English Proficiency
5. advisor's approval
6. Foto "
|6||Myongji University ||Korea Selatan||May 14, 2022||November 04, 2022||"Online Application|
Guardian (Parental) Consent Form
Certificate of Enrollment in English
Official Transcript in English
TOPIK, TOEFL, IELTS test report
Bank balance statement of minimum $20,000(for
2 semester exchange students)
Colored ID Photo(JPG)
Copy of Certificate of Travel Insurance purchased
in your home country"
|7||Gyeongsang National University ||Korea Selatan||Mid June||November 04, 2022||"1) Form A: Application Form (Form Provided)|
2) Form B: Dormitory Application Form (Form Provided)
3) Form C: Medical History Form (Form Provided)
4) Form D: Financial Information and Certification of Support (Form Provided)
5) Form E: Permission for the Use of Personal Information (Form Provided)
6) Form F: Study Plan (In English or Korean)
7) Form G: Self-Description (Introduction) (In English or Korean)
8) Form H: Letter of Recommendation from Head of the Dept. or Dean of the
International Office (In English or Korean)
9) Official Academic Transcript (issued by the home institution) (In English or Korean)
※ Graduate students must also submit the official transcript of their undergraduate
10) Official Certificate of Enrollment (issued by the home institution)
(In English or Korean)
11) Copy of Passport
12) 3.5*4.5 centimeter size, 2 photos"
|9||Youngsan University ||Korea Selatan||Mei 20, 2023||November 18, 2022||"1. Incoming Exchange Student Application form|
2. Students’ curriculum vitae in English
3. One Recommendation Letter from Home
4. Academic Transcript in English
5. Certificate of enrollment from home university
6. Copy of Passport
7. 3 recent passport sized photographs
8. Certified Score of English Proficiency"
|10||Dong a University ||Korea Selatan||January 10, 2023||November 18, 2022||"1. Application form(with a photo attached) (pdf)|
2. Certification of Enrollment (pdf)
3. Certification of Transcript (pdf)
4. A photocopy of passport (pdf)
5. Proof of English Proficiency for those whose first
language is not English and would like to take
courses in English in DAU
(TOEIC 700 or above, TOEFL iBT 70 or above,
IELTS 5.5 or above)
6. 1 Photo(jpg)
7. Certificate of Insurance(pdf)
*for those who get insurance in his/her own country
8. Certificate of health including Tuberculosis
|11||Radboud University ||Belanda||April 23, 2022||October 24, 2022||"1. Transcript of Grades|
2. Learning Agreement for Study (LAS)
3. Please check out the complete overview of all the exchange courses available.
4.Proof of English
5.Passport size photograph
6.A copy of your passport or ID
|12||Asia University||Taiwan||10 Januari 2023||Mengisi google form yang terdapat di link|
perhatikan mata kuliah yang ditawarkan
|13||Asia University||Taiwan||Desember||14 Desember 2022 (Offline Exchange)||1. Copy of Passport |
2. Financial support statement from bank within 6 months or organization
3. Nominaton letter by your home university
4. Official transcript in English from your home university
5. Proof of English proficiency for non-native English speakers
6. One ID photo
- The scheme for providing tuition fees is intended by the deputy dean 1 and with the knowledge of the study program
- The number of students who can receive free tuition fees is determined in a Memorandum of Understanding or Memorandum of Agreement.
How To Get
The International Exposure Through
FISIP UNDIP International Office
1. Receiving the news
Students read the information on fisip.undip.ac.id website related to International Exposure / Given information by IO FISIP related to Exchange Opportunity / Students seek information independently of the desired university.
2. Student comes to the study program
Students notify the study program through the IUP coordinator regarding their plans/study program will share the information regarding the international exposure with them
Students ask for confirmation via whatsapp to Miss Umi Lestari (related to quota availability)
4. Application files
Students prepare the document requirements*
6. Faculty to partner university
IO Faculty will send the nominations to partner universities
7. Students register independently
IO Faculty will send the application files to partner universities/Students can make a registration independently (please confirm to International Office of FISIP)
If You Are Accepted to the Program
- Students submit the courses that can be converted to study programs**
- Students prepare to apply for a Visa
- Students pay the tuition fee and fill out the IRS/study plan according to the direction of the study program ***
- Students prepare the learning agreement signed by the student concerned, the study program, and host university representatives****
After Returning to Indonesia
Submit a grade conversion from Host University to Universitas Diponegoro *****
To explain the asterisks listed in the points above
- Passport (passport must be active for at least 6 months before the validity period)
- Transcript of academic grades in English (don’t hesitate to contact Mrs Sumiarni [Phone 081225457589)
- English Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Duolingo)
- Certificate enrollment (can be downloaded on the Undip FISIP website [Home– official letters ] and then please send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Passport photo
- Letter of recommendation from the academic adviser or other
These are general requirements of the International Exposure program. The requirements will be slightly different, so please read the information regarding the partner universities.
- Certificate of completion and Academic Transcript from Host University
- Signed learning agreement
- The activity report can be seen here https://bit.ly/TemplateLearningManagement
- Application letter from Study Program