Research and Service Development Unit
The Vision of Universitas Diponegoro is to be an excellent research University. We do this by improving the quantity and quality of research and community service at our Faculty. FISIP UNDIP Research and Service Development Unit (UP3) is the back office that supports this process. We are responsible for holding several research and community service schemes for our lecturers, collaborating with international parties in the research field.
Our members including Dr. Sari Listyorini, S.Sos. (Chairperson), Dr. Dra. Dyah Lituhayu, M.Si. (Secretary), Neny Marlina, S. IP., MA. (Member), Muhammad Bayu Widagdo, S.Sos., M.Si. (Member), and Satwika Paramasatya, S.IP., MA. (Member).
Our Main Tasks and Functions
- We are responsible for academic, administration and student affairs planning. We organize studies of education planning and development, monitoring and evaluation activities (monev), activities for preparing strategic planning documents and working meetings, database preparation, standard formatting, faculty annual reports and department annual reports.
- We involve in organizing Faculty’s Facilities and Infrastructure. Starting from making the master plans, both short-term master plans and long-term activities for physical development.
- We hold data collection of Evaluation and Development Planning for teaching and learning process facilities which are carried out in three stages, data collection of facilities and infrastructures, evaluation, and development planning stage.
- We provide technical support as it has been the main task of the Faculty, especially in Educational Planning and Development sphere.
Our Functions as the back office at FISIP UNDIP:
- We help the Faculty Leaders in monitoring and analyzing monthly reports of both the progress and problems of each unit/sub-section and departments within the FISIP UNDIP environment.
- We compose SWOT analysis and help the Faculty leaders in formulating solutions for difficult problems at unit/sub-section within the FISIP UNDIP environment.
- We do coordinate and integrate the work program according to the Business Plan and Budget (RBA).
Undip Communication Study Program Abdimas, Digital Literacy to Keep Kindergarten Students From Exposure to Negative Content
The presence of new media and the digital era slipped all the anxiety of the parents. The reason...
Mangrove for Future 2022 volunteers at Mangunharjo Beach Semarang, 28 July 2022 – This year, the...