To whom it may concern,
Warm greetings from Gyeongsang National University (GNU), Republic of Korea.
My name is KIM Hoedong responsible for recruiting international students.
Taking this opportunity, I would like to share GNU’s scholarship program, 「Future Global Leaders Project (FGLP) Scholarship」, with you and your students.
FGLP aims to recruit quality students in master programs and foster them to become competent researchers in their fields of study.
For your information, GNU, one of nine national flagship universities in the Republic of Korea, is comprised of a student body of some 28,000,
2,500 faculty members, 141 undergraduate programs, and 11 graduate schools across 4 campuses, and 2 university hospitals.
Let me briefly share the information on the FGLP scholarship as follows:
- Scholarship Period: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Annual Scholarship: 18,000,000KRW (About 15,000US$)
- The course of Recruitment: Master’s course only
- Programs Offered: Applied Life Science, Chemistry, Biosystems Engineering, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Materials Engineering and Convergence Technology, Marine Environmental Engineering
- Application Deadline: April 2, 2021. by email at email@example.com
As attached, you are able to find detailed information regarding the application guide and forms. It would be highly appreciated if you could share the FGLP scholarship with your students and recommend one of your decent students to us in time.
Thank you for your attention and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Attachments:GNU Brochure 2020 Forms for FGLP Scholarship_Fall 2021 Application Guide to Future Global Leaders Project (FGLP) Scholarship