- Unggulan and Regular Schemes, active students of Bachelor (S1) or Diploma (D4 / D3) programmes and as evidenced by student identity cards or active certificates.
- Students in semester 3 (three) to semester 7 (seven).
- Not currently receiving a grant from any other institution/organisation.
- For the Unggulan Scheme, students must have a cumulative final semester GPA of 3.5 or above on a scale of 4. For the Regular Scheme, students must have a cumulative final semester GPA of 3.0 or above on a scale of 4.
- For the Unggulan Scheme, you must have a record of achievement during your studies as evidenced by supporting documentation.
- For the Regular Scheme, students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds should provide proof of their parents’ payslip; for parents without payslips, they should provide a certificate of income from the local authority.
Universitas Diponegoro (Undip) has once again been acclaimed as The 2nd Most Sustainable University in Indonesia by...