To complement the Announcement number 77/UN7.A1/AK/2023 concerning Administrative Registration and Verification of New Student Candidates for the Undergraduate Program Independent Examination (UM) of the 2023/2024 Academic Year of Universitas Diponegoro, we hereby convey the provisions for new student candidates for the Undergraduate Program Independent Examination (UM) Underprivileged Scheme:
- Prospective students are required to make payment for the Single Tuition Fee (UKT) according to their choice.
- Prospective students are required to fill in the data and upload the KIP-Kuliah requirement documents via regonline.undip.ac.id according to the online registration schedule. Those who have filled in the online registration data but have not completed the KIP-Kuliah section are required to complete the fields and upload the KIP-Kuliah data.
- Prospective students who have filled in the data and uploaded documents are required to take part in an interview held during the Verification of New Student Candidates for the Undergraduate Program Independent Examination (UM).
- If other additional data is still needed, Universitas Diponegoro will carry out further selection.
- Prospective students who are declared qualified as KIP-Kuliah grantees will get a refund of UKT fees, but for those who are declared not qualified as KIP-Kuliah grantees, there will be a re-determination of Tuition Fee Category and are required to pay the set fee.
Thus we convey this announcement. Thank you for your attention.