In connection with the 2023 Textbook Writing Program and the effort to improve learning outcomes with the SDL (Self Directory Learning) method, we hereby inform you that the Institute for Development and Quality Assurance of Education (LP2MP) is launching the 2023 Textbook Writing Incentive Program, while the provisions for writing textbooks are as follows:
- Communicative and semi-formal writing tone for easy understanding.
- Composed on the basis of a flexible and structured learning structure pattern.
- Explaining the learning outcomes of the course
- At least 50 pages thick with DIKTI format.
- It should be 15 x 23 cm in size.
- The content of the Textbook must not contain elements of SARA (Racist / discrimination), not deviate from Pancasila (the five principles) and the 1945 Constitution.
- One lecturer can only submit 1 title of Textbook/1 fiscal year.
- The manuscript submitted is for a new textbook, not a revised edition.
- The title of the book must be the same as the title of the course in the Study Program.
Incentives for textbooks writing are given in the amount of Rp 2,000,000 (two million rupiah/book) with a proportion of 60% for the first author and 40% divided equally for the second, third and so on, given in the form of Excess Performance Incentives (IKK). Textbook printing and ISBN processing are facilitated by LP2MP.
The textbook manuscript submission period is as follows:
- Term I: June 5 – July 31, 2023
|Textbook Circular Letter||CLICK HERE|
|Guidelines for Proposing Textbooks||CLICK HERE|
|Textbook Upload Online Form||CLICK HERE|
|Textbook Socialization Material 2023||CLICK HERE|