Semarang, io.undip.ac.id – Indonesia-Austria Scholarship Program (IASP) is a scholarship for doctoral program in Austria with fully-funded scheme authorized by the Indonesia Government through Directorate General of Education, Research, and Technology, along with the Austriam Government through Österreichische Austauschdienst-Gesselschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (OeAD- GmbH)
The popularity of online casino Brazino777 https://educemil.online is not surprising, because customers are guaranteed comfortable conditions for playing for money, quality service, fast payouts (within 10 minutes) and prompt technical support. Register on the gambling club website and get 500 free spins as a welcome bonus for beginners.
Permanent lecturer of any universities under the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology.
3 years to study doctoral programme in universities in Austria
- Tuition Fee (SPP);
- International transportation fee;
- Mobility fee;
- Health Insurance;
- Living allowance;
- Settlement allowance (for family, start from the 3rd semester).
- Natural Sciences
- Technical Sciences
- Human Medicine, Health Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Stated as permanent lecturer under Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology;
- National Lecturer ID Number (Nomor Induk Dosen Nasional);
- Permission letter from the authorities (for PTN) and/or the Head of Lembaga Layanan Pendidikan Tinggi (LDDikti) from the respective region;
- Graduate from magister programme maximum 5 years per registration period;
- Have not graduate and have any on-going doctoral programme;
- Have an English Proficiency Test from the last two years per 2023 with minimum score:
- TOEFL iBT® 90
- TOEFL ITP® 550
- IELTS™ 6,5
- Have a 2-4 pages of research proposal (title, content, methodology, and timetable) that has been approved by the supervisor in university in Austria;
- Maximum age of 35 per 31 December 2023;
- CV written in English;
- Two (2) recommendation letter written in English (can be from Magister Supervisor or other authorities);
- Active passport (minimum 1 year active);
- Unconditional Letter of Acceptance (LoA) from host universities;
- Certificate and transcript of Magister Program in English;
- Healthy, both physically and mentally, proven by the government medical certificate;
- Applicants with marriage status, or who are husband/wife, and have the same scientific field, are not allowed to apply to the same university and/or be guided by the same supervisor.
- Apply online through https://beasiswadosen.kemdikb ud.go.id;
- Complete and upload the required documents on website;
- Submit all the requirements to get registration code.
DOWNLOAD GUIDELINE: Beasiswa Austria