The Jakarta Excellent Student Card (KJMU) is a program that provides assistance with Education Quality Improvement Costs for state/private universities candidates/students from economically disadvantaged families who have good academic potential to increase access and learning opportunities at state/private universities with full funding from the DKI Jakarta Provincial APBD funds.
The provisions of cost assistance to improve the quality of education for state / private university students are as follows:
- Increasing access and opportunities to study at state / private universities for those who are economically disadvantaged and have good academic potential.
- Providing financial assistance to improve the quality of education to prospective students who meet the criteria to pursue diploma/bachelor’s program education until graduation and on time.
- Improving the quality of community education, and
- Fostering motivation for students to improve achievement and be competitive.
- Students and Alumni who are economically disadvantaged and pass the selection of state / private universities; and
- State/private university students who are economically disadvantaged
KJMU Data Collection Timeline Batch I of 2023
- Registration of prospective recipients (February 20 to March 3, 2023)
- Data matching (March 6 to March 8, 2023)
- Approval by the school principal (March 9 to March 16, 2023)
- Verification and approval by the Head of Education Office (March 17 to March 24, 2023)
- Grantee determination through Governor Decree (March 27 to May 2, 2023)
Personal and Operational Education Funding Service Center (P4OP)
DKI Jakarta Provincial Education Office
Jl. Jatinegara Timur IV No.55, Rawabunga, Jatinegara, East Jakarta (Next to SMA Negeri 54 Jakarta)
WhatsApp: 0815-8595-8702 or 0815-8595-8706