Semarang, io.undip.ac.id – Diponegoro International Office is pleased to inform our students, that Chung-Ang University (CAU) is now open registration for the exchange program. This program will be held during Spring Semester 2023 (March 2023 – June 2023) for a semester program and Spring-Fall Semester 2023 (March 2023 – December 2023) for two semesters.
Students will undergo not only academic activities but also culture. There will be many activities to support international students to broaden their perspective and grasp more knowledge through Cultural Activities for Next Great Opportunity (CANGO), Global Student Internship (GSI), and Global Fair which CAU hosts.
Diponegoro International Office encourages our students to participate in this program and we will provide guidance for related requirements.
- Min 3rd semester (proven by valid academic transcript)
- Holding a recommendation letter from the Dean/Vice Dean for Academic and Student Affairs
- Proof of Enrolment at Undip
- Exchange students are responsible for their personal expenses.
- Application deadline: October 28th, 2022, at 11.00 PM (GMT+7)
- For the required documents, please access on https://bit.ly/ChungAngGuideline
- Submit your documents through the following email: email@example.com
- Prepare all required documents
- Scan those all documents and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: APPLY CAU 2023
- An online interview will be conducted to select a candidate (if necessary)
- Successful applicants (at Undip) will, then, proceed to CAU to be assessed internally and requested to fulfil the online application
- The result will be announced through the applicants’ email
For more inquiries, please contact Diponegoro International Office Customer Care Line