Due to the Persesjen number: 10 of 2022 Regarding the Instructions for the Implementation of the Indonesia Pintar Program for Higher Education, we hereby inform you that there is a replacement for the KIP Kuliah scholarships for the 2020 and 2021 batches for the odd semester of the 2022/2023 academic year. The requirements are as follows:
- Active students from lower-income households (not civil servants/Indonesia National Army/Republic of Indonesia Police) and from accredited study programs (A and B).
- Fill out and complete the KIP-K registration file via https://kip-kuliah.kemdikbud.go.id.
- Register yourself through the Scholarship Application on each student’s SSO account.
- Upload files:
- Copy of KTM (Student Card), KTP (ID Card), KK (Family Card), KKS, and KIP (for those who already have it).
- Recommendation letter of financial condition from village officer
- Certificate of parents/guardians’ income issued by the institution/village officer;
- Copy of Electricity bill;
- Copy of parents/guardians’ Property Tax (for those who do not have Property Tax, it can be replaced with a Certificate of Neighborhood/Ward/Village)
- Picture of the house (overall facade and living room)
Students who are interested in the program may apply through beasiswa.undip.ac.id no later than August 24, 2022.