Due to the letter of the Education Financing Service Center Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology number: 0694/J5/KM.01.00/2022 on May 13, 2022, regarding the 2022 KIP Kuliah Quota, we hereby inform you that there is still a 2022 KIP scholarship quota. The requirements are as follows:
- New students from lower-income households (not civil servants/TNI/POLRI) of the 2022/2023 Academic Year from accredited study programs (A and B) and high school graduates in 2021 and 202
- Fill out and complete the KIP-K registration file via https://kip-kuliah.kemdikbud.go.id.
- Register yourself through the Scholarship Application on each student’s SSO account.
- Upload files :
- Copy of Student Card/Temporary Card, ID Card, KK (Family card), KKS, KIP (for those who already have);
- Recommendation letter of financial condition issued by the village officer;
- Certificate of parents/guardians’ income issued by the institution/village officer;
- Copy of Electricity bill;
- Copy of parents/guardians’ Property Tax (for those who do not have Property Tax, it can be replaced with a Certificate of Neighborhood/Ward/Village)
- Picture of the house (overall facade and living room)
Students who are interested in the program may register through beasiswa.undip.ac.id (BEASISWA KIP-KULIAH TAHUN 2022: TAMBAHAN) no latter than August 28, 2022.