It is hereby conveyed that FHCI opens up the registration for the Certified Student Internship Program (PMMB) Batch 2 of 2021 with the following requirements:
- 3/4-year Diploma/Undergraduate/Postgraduate students
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Not demanding to become a permanent employee (non-pre-recruitment)
- Willing to carry out the internship activities in the company for a minimum of 6 months.
- Minimum requirements of 7th semester (Undergraduate) and 5th semester (Diploma).
- For students in 5th semester (Undergraduate) and 3rd semester (D3) are required to commit to carry out full-time internships for 6 months.
- Passed the selection from the Universitas Diponegoro selection team
- Recommendation Letter from Faculty’s Leaders
- Integrity Pact (a statement of willingness to do an internship for 6 months)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic Transcripts
- SKCK or Statement of Police Report issued by the faculty’s Leaders
- SKTM (Certificate of Financial Disability) – optional
- Permission letter from parentsStudents who meet the requirements and are interested in participating in the internship program can register via the following page no later than July 28, 2021, to be further selected and proposed to FHCI. For further announcement, please see bak.undip.ac.id/magang.
Source : bak.undipa.ac.id