By carrying out the cooperation agreement between the Marga Pembangunan Jaya Foundation (YMPJ) and Universitas Diponegoro, we will send you information for the Opening of Registration for the Pembangunan Jaya Scholarship of the 2021/2022 Academic Year. The following information is the terms and conditions of the Pembangunan Jaya Scholarship:
- Active students in the 5th semester and are not on study leave
- Active students in the 7th semester who have received the Pembangunan Jaya scholarship in the 5th semester and are not on study leave
- Not currently receiving scholarships from other sources
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 proven by a valid transcript
- Students who are financially incapable but excel with a minimum GPA of 3.0 can take part in the Pembangunan Jaya Scholarship program by completing a parent/trustee income statement which is legalized through an official certificate by the University.
- Make a study/work plan in their field of study after graduating from the Undergraduate program
- Copy of KTM (Student Card), KTP (ID Card) and family card
Those who are interested in the program can do the registration through the following page no later than July 11, 2021.
Source : bak.undip.ac.id